Let your toddler take charge this season and explore their inner artist. This trend is all about taking risks and experimenting with fashion. Mix and match graphics, prints and fabrics for a unique one of a kind style. Bold accessories, from newscaps to sparkle clips and funky flats complete these looks and create an alternative, hipster style following in the footsteps of The Pixies and No Doubt. –Lexi Adams
1. Little Mass “Union Jack” Dress, Nordstrom $66.00
2. Small Bow Legging, Juicy Couture $44.00
3. Jaqueline shoe, Stuart Weitzman Kids $66.00
4. Sparkle Flower Bracelet, Gymboree $8.00
5. Star Glitter Snap Clip, Gymboree $6.00
Click on Photo to Enlarge
1. Mini Fine Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Nordstrom $22.00
2. Frickin Strip Chino Short , Volcom $38.00
3. Converse All Star Print Ox shoe, Piperlime $35.00
4. Retro Shades, Gap $4.99
5. Urban Smalls Page Cap, Sandbox Couture $26.95
Lexi graduated from FIDM and went on to design for the Juniors and Girls lines of O’Neill. Since then, she has freelanced for a number of different surf/skate companies and is now a stay at home mom to her daughter, Adella.
Want Breezy Mama to arrive in your e-mail in-box? It’s free! Click here.