This month Alexis Adams gives us the low-down on how to get those same adorable looks that the “celebratots” have, but on a non-celebrity budget. . .
You don’t have to be rich and famous to have well dressed kids, but we can look to the celebratots for inspiration. Check out these 4 looks for less, inspired by some of the most photographed kids of today.
Naleigh Kelley, daughter of Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley
- Floral flounce top, Gap on sale for $21.99. Click here to buy.
- Colored skinny jeans for baby, Old Navy $19.94. Click here to buy.
- Gladiator sandals, Old Navy $9.94. Click here to buy.
- Round neck strip shirt, Zara $25.90. Click here to buy.
- Jeans with button tabs, Zara $32.90. Click here to buy.
- Checked hat, Zara $16.90. Click here to buy.
- Colorful skull belt, Zara $9.90. Click here to buy.
- Patent leather sneaker, Zara $29.90. Click here to buy.
- Splendid ‘Oasis” stripe hooded dress, Nordstrom on sale for $33.90. Click here to buy.
- Leggings, Old Navy $8.50. Click here to buy.
- Girls Xhilaration grapefruit sandal, Target $17.99. Click here to buy.
- Univibe Dudley boys hoodie, Tilly’s $9.97. Click here to buy.
- Levi’s 514 slim straight boys jeans, Tilly’s $29.99. Click here to buy.
- Boy’s Mossimo giles skate shoe, Target $19.99. Click here to buy.
Get your FREE daily tips from Breezy Mama – it’s free! To sign up, hurry and enter your email address here:
About Alexis Adams: Former Fashion Designer turned stay-at-home mom, Alexis has taken her education and experience to a new level. She is currently freelancing in Wardrobe Styling and Interior Design, but loves exploring all things creative. Aside from raising her two kids, she enjoys being active and finding inspiration for her blog where she documents everything from fashion to food. You can visit her blog, Adella & Co, at www.adellaandco.com.