This month, we have Alexis Adams, a Breezy Mama contributor who’s back with four great looks for kids, all under $40.00! So whether you’re looking for that perfect Easter Sunday outfit, or something for the kiddo to wear to cousin Mary’s wedding, we’ve got the look without breaking the bank.
When searching for some fun new pieces for your child’s spring wardrobe, look no further than two of my favorite budget retailers, Old Navy & Target! This spring season is more than just floral prints and pastels, here you will find some great alternative options to what is typically trending. Being a mother of two, I always keep in mind what is comfortable, affordable, and washable. So here is your one stop shop for four great looks, that can be dressed up or down, for any occasion. Best of all, each look is under $40!
Infant Girl (photo at top). Ages 0 – 24 months. Total cost: $34.82
- Chambray Bubble One-Piece $19.94, Old Navy. Click here to buy.
- Rosette Headband $4.94, Old Navy. Click here to buy.
- Crochet Espadrille $9.94, Old Navy. Click here to buy.
- Patterned Shirt $14.94, Old Navy. Click here to buy.
- Belted White Denim $16.94, Old Navy. Click here to buy.
- Slip-On Sneakers $7.94, Old Navy. Click here to buy.
- Circo Ruffle Dress $14.99, Target. Click here to buy.
- Gimme Wraps Split Wrap $4.99, Target. Click here to buy.
- Xhilaration Sandal $17.99, Target. Click here to buy.
- Shaun White Polo $12.99, Target. Click here to buy.
- Shaun White Short $16.99, Target. Click here to buy.
- Mossimo Beasley Flip Flops $7.99, Target. Click here to buy.
Get your FREE daily tips from Breezy Mama – it’s free! To sign up, hurry and enter your email address here:
About Alexis Adams: Former Fashion Designer turned stay-at-home mom, Alexis has taken her education and experience to a new level. She is currently freelancing in Wardrobe Styling and Interior Design, but loves exploring all things creative. Aside from raising her two kids, she enjoys being active and finding inspiration for her blog where she documents everything from fashion to food. You can visit her blog, Adella & Co, at www.adellaandco.com.