6 Cute Kids’ Shoes

WIN!! The Japanese shoe company, Tsukihoshi, is giving one pair of shoes to a lucky Breezy Mama reader. To learn more, see the bottom of this post.

I just love kid’s shoes. There’s nothing cuter than a mini Nike or a teeny-tiny Saltwater Sandals (which, by the way, I discovered that they make them in adult sizes too!) Whether your child needs a pair to finish off summer, or you’re looking for something for the new school year, one of these six styles will be sure to fit the bill. . .

Havaianas for Baby

Everyone needs a pair of flip-flops–and that includes the youngest members of your family. Havaianas makes adorable pint sized versions of their originals, in colors and sole patterns that will suit even the pickiest of tastes. Havaianas for Baby, from $11.89 – $16.00. Click here to order.

Ivy and Moss

Oh my goodness can you say ADORABLE? These hand-made shoes come in the cutest of fabric prints, all with the embellishment of a flower on the toe. The pair featured here are black and cream damask with a wool felt flower and an elastic closure. They have a comfortable soft sole with a thick, eco-friendly felt insole. Ivy and Moss, “RESERVE for Erirob RUSH,” $28.00. Click here to order.

Tsukihoshi

These shoes from Japan are fantastic. My son has the pair featured above and he’s always saying how light they are, which enables him “to run really fast.” Machine washable, the insoles are coated with Green-Tea Polyphenol which deodorizes the smell that kid’s shoes can get.  They also have traction on the soles making them slip resistant, something that definitely benefits my accident prone child. Tsukihoshi has been awarded the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance for their promotion of healthy foot development. To see the shoes’ special features which promote foot development, click here. Tsukihoshi “Euro,” $54.00. Click here to order.

Pediped

If you’re looking for a girl’s summer sandal, then look no further than the Phoebe made by Pediped. More than just a cute shoe, the insole is made out of Pediped’s new high-density Memory Foam Technology™ (MFT™). The foam molds to your child’s foot and springs back when pressed to absorb shock, and minimize impact. The MFT™ insoles also react to body temperature, distribute weight and provide support where needed. Too cool, huh? Pediped “Phoebe,” $50.00. Click here to order.

Simple

If you’re looking for organic, then look no further than Simple. The pair featured here is a washable, eco-friendly suede shoe. The suede is from an eco-certified tannery. Soft and fuzzy certified organic cotton fleece lining. Organic cotton comes from non-genetically modified seeds and is grown without the use of pesticides and herbicides. The soles are made of natural, non marking rubber. How much more “green” can a shoe get? Simple “Doodle,” prices range from $37.95 – $40.00. Click here to order.

TOMS

The Tiny TOMS by TOMS line has the same styles as adults, but in mini-sizes. Each one is cuter than the rest. But when I saw these pink glitter ones, I just died. Who else can wear pink glitter shoes but your little princess? Too cute. And remember, for each pair of TOMS that you buy, one pair will be donated to a child in need. What more justification do you need? Tiny TOMS “Pink Glitter Classics,” $34.00. Click here to order.

WIN!! The Japanese shoe company, Tsukihoshi, is giving one pair of shoes to a lucky Breezy Mama reader. To enter, tell us (in the comment section below) what children’s shoe brand is your current favorite.

Are you a Breezy Mama subscriber? Sign up (it’s free!) and not only will you get great tips four times a week,  but you’ll be automatically entered to win a Bronzed Envy Home Tanning Kit ($495 value)! Click here!

Let's Get Social!

Comments

1. Lisa Burry says

We love Pedipeds!!!!

2. I don’t think I can narrow it down to one brand- my girls are shoe FANATICS and we get around the shoe scene.

3. kimberly says

Livie and Luca

4. Cute shoes for kids!

5. Tsukihoshi’s would be if I could afford them 🙂
    Favorite right now is Naturino.

6. Perfect timing Breezy, I needed some cute shoe ideas!

7. My little one LOVES her Sketcher Twinkle Toes right now but also another one of her favs, and mine, are Crocs and Stride Rite.

8. We have always loved Stride Rite in our family. Recently, my 4 year old son has fallen in love with Crocs. After reading your post, I’m going to have to check out Ivy and Moss for my 1 year old daughter.They are adorable!

9. Our favorite brand is Tsukihoshi. My son is just now outgrowing his super cool grey/blue Child 01s and I would love, love, love to win this contest and get him the next size up so he can continue to run and climb in these incredible shoes. He loves that he can open and close the velcro all by himself. His 2nd birthday is coming up and as they say, “Baby needs a new pair of shoes!” 🙂

10. It’s like you gals are reading my mind. I was just checking out shoes for my girls on the Internet last night!

11. diane fond says

PEDIPEDS(glitter is the word) ARE FAVORITES OF THIS YEAR……Love the tsukihoshi’s.Look well made and durable!!!!

12. Currently we love Rainbows, but with school around the corner, it’s time for closed toe shoes. Any suggestions for kids who run a lot?

13. For girls: Morgan and Milo is #1. I also like Lelli Kelly (well, my daughter loves them, I think they are a little too much), Keds, and Stride Rite.

For boys: Mom like Vans and Puma. Son likes Crocs.

14. Elizabeth says

Live the shoe ideas!

15. What great looking shoes! Love em!

16. Kelly Burke says

I love my son’s Keen water sandals not only because they can obviously get wet but more over because they have a big rubber toe that keeps his toes intact and safe! He’s always busting his big toe open when he doesn’t wear shoes. Ouchie!! I also love….love…love my daughter’s Saltwater sandals that can also get wet and they are super cute. I actually bought 2 pair of adult sized Saltwater sandals for myself from Striderite.

17. Well, Tsukihoshi of course!!

18. I used to love See Kai Run shoes when my youngest was little. I would LOVE to try out the Tsukihoshis though!

19. Chrissy Bachman says

We love Geox and Keen for our boys – these look very cool, though!

20. I love TOMS shoes. They send a great message.

21. Baby needs new shoes! Our favorite is whatever fits at the moment. Our see kai run shoes lasted a really long time though.

22. I like those Ivy and Moss ones above! size 9, girls.

23. Current summer shoes: Crocs & Old Navy.

24. Lena Kubota says

Pedipeds are my favorite!

25. These are the cutest kids shoes! I went shopping for shoes for my kids and I got them all shoes similar to these.

26. Larisa Hull says

We love Tsukihoshi most of all — especially the Child, aka Euro. I’d love to get him a new pair of those for school. My son loves them. They run large, but seem to last forever. Love Morgan & Milo, too!

27. Anything that sparkels and that can slide on and off in a hurry! (although I still do love the See Kai Run brand) Thank you!!

28. My daughter loves her purple pair of Tsukihoshi shoes. She only wanted purple and their completely purple pair was perfect for her taste!

Trackbacks

1. […] post: Cute and Earth Friendly Shoes for Kids | Category: UncategorizedTags: kids-shoes > only-stylish > […]