I first tried one of Deanna’s stuffed mushrooms way back when we would have appetizer parties, drink wine, and not have to worry about how much you drank because there were no kids to wake up to. I loved them, got the recipe, and then tucked it away, forgetting about it. Recently, my husband unearthed it to make for a party and OMG!!!! I had totally forgotten how delicious they were. Gourmet and easy, this is the perfect dish to bring to your Oscar party this Sunday. –Alex
- 16 oz mushroom caps (the bigger, the easier to stuff)
- 5.5 oz goat cheese
- 7 slices bacon
- 2 green onions
- Cook bacon in large skillet.
- Wash and cap mushrooms.
- Dice green onions and bacon.
- Mix green onions, bacon, and goat cheese in bowl.
- Arrange mushroom caps on cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick spray (such as Pam)
- Stuff goat cheese mixture in mushroom caps.
- Broil for 5 minutes or until brown on top.
Photo taken from digitalmarketing.in/tarun/.
Join Breezy Mama and Positive Parenting Solutions for the “Why Time Out is a Waste of Time” free (yes, free!!!) webinar on Tuesday March 9th! We’ll be challenging popular parenting strategies such as Time Out, Counting 1-2-3 and Rewards. You’ll learn why they actually escalate behavior and what you can do instead. To sign up to get your log-in information to join us for free, Click here!