This dip is a constant at any gathering I host, as well as what I normally bring to other people’s soirees. It’s easy, quick, and if you are sure to keep a can of artichoke hearts in your cupboard, it’s prepared with pantry staples. I make it so much that I even bought a baking dish/serving bowl reserved only for this dip. Enjoy! –Alex
- 14 oz. can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped (I have yet to find chopped artichoke hearts in a can, so you will have to roughly chop them yourself)
- 4 oz. can of MILD diced green chiles
- 1 cup of Parmesan cheese (freshly grated is best, but the dry kind will work just as well)
- 1 cup of mayonnaise (don’t dwell on it, I’m finding that anything good always seems to have mayo in it)
- One box of Triscuit crackers or one bag of Fritos “Scoops” chips (If you don’t care about being elegant, Fritos are better)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl mix together all ingredients
- Put ingredients in an oven-proof bowl, and bake for 40 minutes
- Serve hot, with either the crackers or Fritos
Stand back and get ready for all the compliments you’ll receive on your fantastic dip; you fabulous woman, you.
*Photo taken by Kevin Connors/morgueFile
I just made that wacky baked bean recipe you posted a few weeks back – and everyone (kids inlcued) LOVED it…so, I am excited to try this one also. Love the fast, easy crowd pleasing recipes, thank you!
OMG!! That is a good one Alex! I just made it (and ate nearly the whole thing myself) and used lite-Mayo. It was actually amazing (granted I am sure it’s twice as good with regular mayo…). No one would ever guess it was so easy to make. I used pita chips. YUMMY!!!! Keep em coming ladies!