For as far back as I can remember, my family has made Valentine’s cards. It was “family time” and my parents, brother and I, would sit down and create the cards for each other and our classmates. Even as an adult, the tradition didn’t stop–though we may have not made them together, the Valentine’s were still made. In the years since my kiddos have been in school, my parents come up to our house, and once again, we create a assembly line and hammer out the Valentine’s needed for their classmates. But not this year. You see, Maria, from Have Your Cake Photography has made Valentine making so much easier. She came up with the brilliant idea of photographing your kids and creating a card for you–the only thing you need to do is print them out and have your child sign his/her name. Presto! Your done!
Ready to Have Your Cake Photography create your Valentine’s? Here’s the low-down:
when ~ 2 convenient dates & times
- Friday, January 18th at 9:00 am to 2:30 pm
- Sunday, January 20th at 1:00 to 2:30 pm
where ~ Maria’s home (in South Orange County, CA) where she will have sweet backdrops and simple props to choose from.
here’s what you get ~
- 15 minutes of camera time for up to 2 people
- 3 digital files for printing and sharing on CD with print permission
- 1 custom, watermarked web-sized digital file – perfect for updating your facebook page or personal blog
- 1 custom, watermarked digital file of a wallet-sized Valentine – perfect for school exchanges, attaching to goody bags
cost ~ $75 (plus 8% tax)
- 1 session is good for up to 2 people; otherwise, additional sessions must be reserved.
- 1 outfit only, no changes (for wardrobe and styling ideas, follow my Pinterest pinboard @iamhaveyourcake)
- a $50 non-refundable retainer fee is due via Paypal to officially claim your session time.
Contact Maria at email@example.com to book your session. She can’t wait to hear from you!