Spending money on children’s clothes can be frustrating–you buy a piece only to have them wear it a few times and it’s already too small, or it’s been ruined by working on a school art project. That’s why I love Old Navy–they have great finds at absolute steals. So when it comes to back-to-school shopping for the my children, there was no reason to look anywhere else. . . I know my kids will be outfitted in style (with clothes that will last the school year) and they won’t break the bank. Like these two outfits, (one for girls, one for boys) each under $45.00, including shoes! –Alex
1. Girls Solid Crew-Neck Tee, $5.00: With 8 colors to choose from, you’ll find the exact shade your daughter will need. Or, get them all–at this price you can afford to! Click here to buy.
2. Girls Uniform Sweater Vest, $12.00: Made to be worn for those schools that require uniforms, but so cute that your girl will want to wear it regardless. Click here to buy.
3. Girls Printed Jersey Legging, $5.00: Get a load of this price! Only $5.00! Which is a good thing, because these leggings come in a variety of adorable prints–there is no way you’ll only be able to choose one. Click here to buy.
4. Girls Glitter Slip-On Sneakers, $10.00: Sparkly and practical–she’ll be able to kick up her heels on the playground in these cuties. Click here to buy.
Total: $32.00 (!)
1. Boys Striped Hooded Tee, $14.94: Warm enough for those chilly fall mornings, yet light enough that it’ll fit in your son’s backpack when the day heats up on the playground. Click here to buy.
2. Boys Classic Tee, $5.00: Available in six shades, plus two different shades of camouflage, even the pickiest boys will be sure to find a favorite. Click here to buy.
3. Boys Skinny Jeans, $10.00: These jeans have just the right amount of skinny–they’re stylish, but aren’t so tight that it constricts your boy’s movements. Click here to buy.
4. Boys Lace-Front Canvas Sneakers, $15.00: I love the classic look of these tennis shoes–they’ll last forever and never go out of style! Click here to buy.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.