Summer is nearly upon us, which means the Fourth of July is approaching quickly. When it comes to dressing my kids in festive holiday gear, I seek out options that are practical and budget friendly.Thankfully, Old Navy has created patriotic pieces that are cute, comfortable and affordable. We can enjoy Independence Day without worrying about watermelon and ketchup stains…. And if the clothes survive? They will make great additions to your little ones summer wardrobes!
1. Metallic Print Top, $12.94, click here to buy.
2. Printed Headband S/2, $12.94, click here to buy.
3. Braided Stripe Top, $12.94, click here to buy.
4. Denim Bubble Shorts, $12.99, click here to buy.
5. Red Star Sunglasses, $5.00, click here to buy.
6. Red Stripe Flats, $8.99, click here to buy.
1. Batman Flad Tee, $12.94, click here to buy.
2. Red Sunglasses, $5.00, click here to buy.
3. Stars & Strips Raglan, $10.94, click here to buy.
4. Guitar Flip Flops, $3.94, click here to buy.
5. Plaid Pocket Shorts, $14.00, click here to buy.
About Alexis Adams: Former Fashion Designer turned stay-at-home mom, Alexis has taken her education and experience to a new level. She is currently freelancing in Wardrobe Styling and Interior Design, but loves exploring all things creative. Aside from raising her two kids, she enjoys being active and finding inspiration for her blog where she documents everything from fashion to food. You can visit her blog, Adella & Co, at www.adellaandco.com.Pin It