It’s that time of year! Sunny skies, warm weather. . . the time to start shopping for your lil’ ones swimsuit! Breezy Mama Alexis gives us the following adorable options, for both girls and boys–now if she could only make shopping for our own swimsuit as much fun!
‘Tis the season of beach days and pool parties! When it comes to swimwear, I seek out options that offer style, protection, and quality. There is nothing worse than a stretched out bathing suit covered in pills . . . after being worn just a few times. My all time favorite label for swimwear is Crew Cuts. Not only are the styles adorable, but the quality is amazing. My daughter can still wear her swimsuits from last year, and they have held up through an entire summer already. While these suits tend to be pricey, one can simply wait for the “Extra 30% Off” sale, which occurs on a regular basis.
In addition to the charming styles at Crew Cuts, we have so many great action sports brands that have created cute and functional protective wear. Here are a few options that have stood out for both boys and girls!
1. Twisted Rashguard, $32.00, click here to order.
2. Collective Fedora, $18.00, click here to order.
3. Cover-up, $20.40, click here to order.
4. Logo Trucker Hat, $22.00, click here to order.
5. Love Rashguard Tee, $34.00, click here to order.
6. Oversize Sunglasses, $14.00, click here to order.
7. Rosette Ruched Swim Cap, $18.00, click here to order.
8. Ombre’ Sunglasses, $14.00, click here to order.
1. Outlaw Rashguard, $22.95, click here to order.
2. Gunnit Fedora Hat, $24.00, click here to order.
3. Fracken Thrashguard, $23.99, click here to order.
4. Boards Trucker Hat, $15.97, click here to order.
5. Short Sleeve Rashguard, $28.00, click here to order.
6. Embellished Sunglasses, $5.94, click here to order.
7. Drift Hat, $28.00, click here to order.
8. Blue Neon Sunglasses, $5.94, click here to order.
Get great tips every day–sign up for the Breezy Mama email, it’s FREE! Plus be entered to win a Best View Digital Color Video Monitor from Summer Infant ($230 value)! Just click here and enter your email address. (psst… be sure to keep an eye out for the confirmation email, too!)
About Alexis Adams: Former Fashion Designer turned stay-at-home mom, Alexis has taken her education and experience to a new level. She is currently freelancing in Wardrobe Styling and Interior Design, but loves exploring all things creative. Aside from raising her two kids, she enjoys being active and finding inspiration for her blog where she documents everything from fashion to food. You can visit her blog, Adella & Co, at www.adellaandco.com.Pin It