Still have turkey leftovers that you’re trying to use in all sorts of creative ways? Try this yummy salad, courtesy of Driscoll’s Berries. And, don’t forget to check Deal of the Day for a link to get Driscoll’s Berries coupons!
- 1 package (6 ounces) Driscoll’s Blackberries
- 3 cups whole grain brown and wild rice, cooked
- 1 1/2 cups turkey, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup radish, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup glazed walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, coarse ground
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Mix blueberries, rice, turkey, celery, radishes and walnuts in medium bowl.
Whisk olive oil, mustard, lemon juice, thyme leaves, salt and pepper in a bowl until blended. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Stir in just enough vinaigrette to moisten salad. Serve or refrigerate until serving.
Have you subscribed to Breezy Mama yet? It’s free! Plus, be entered to win a $699 Valco Baby Double Stroller! Enter your email address here: