Got that upcoming Memorial Day BBQ and have no idea what to bring? Try this recipe–a little bit salad, a little bit side dish and lots of deliciousness! Added plus–super easy to throw together for that last minute dinner. -Alex
- One 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained.
- 1 1/2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1 four ounce package of crumbled feta
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup Italian Dressing (feel free to put in less/more according to your taste)
- 2 TBSP chopped fresh parsley
- Toss all ingredients together. Easy!
Need new meal ideas? Subscribe to Breezy Mama and you’ll have one every Friday! It’s free, click here to sign up.